Salmon fillets with herbs and red pepper
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Mary Berry's Foolproof Cooking
These salmon fillets, with their decorative topping of herby cream cheese and roasted red peppers, will impress at any dinner party.
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Add the cream cheese to a bowl with the Parmesan, garlic, chives and salt and pepper and stir. Season the salmon with salt and ground black pepper and spread the cream cheese mixture equally over each fillet.
Mix the lemon zest and parsley together and sprinkle over each fillet, pressing down lightly. Place the fillets fairly close together on the prepared baking tray and arrange the peppers on top in a pretty pattern.
Roast in the oven for 15â€“18 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Squeeze over the lemon juice and serve hot with new potatoes and dressed salad leaves.
- 280g/10oz full-fat cream cheese
- 30g/1oz finely grated Parmesan (or alternative vegetarian hard cheese)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 6 x 125g/4Â½oz salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 150g/5Â½oz roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and very thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes