Crunchy pepper salad with lemon and olive oil dressing
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
In a large bowl, mix together the lettuce, red and yellow pepper, onion and parsley.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice and olive oil, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
To serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix well to coat. Serve piled on a serving plate.
- Â¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Â¼ red pepper, seeds removed, finely sliced
- Â¼ yellow pepper, seeds removed, finely sliced
- Â¼ onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Â½ lemon, zest and juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes