Zesty chilli tiger prawns
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Chinese Food Made Easy
A quick and tasty prawn stir-fry recipe.
Heat a wok until smoking and add the groundnut oil, then add the garlic and chilli and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the prawns, rice wine and lime juice and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the prawns start to turn pink.
Add the French beans and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until the prawns are cooked through. Season, to taste, with the salt and chilli flakes.
Pile the chilli prawns onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil or vegetable oil
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 200g/7oz raw tiger prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 lime, juice only
- 75g/3oz French beans, topped and tailed, chopped into 1cm/½in pieces
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes