Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Heat the oil in a deep pan and sauté the onion over a medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add the potato, garlic and curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
Pour in the chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the cauliflower and cook for a further 3 minutes, then stir through the chilli flakes before serving.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 150g/5½oz potato, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- 150ml/¼ pint hot chicken stock (vegetarians can substitute vegetable stock)
- 150g/5½oz cauliflower, cut into small florets
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes