Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Place the cantuccini biscuits into the base of a glass dessert dish. Pour over 100ml/3½oz of the coffee and allow the biscuits to soak for one minute.
In a bowl mix the whipped double cream with the remaining coffee and the icing sugar.
Spoon the cream mixture over the biscuits.
To serve, sprinkle over the cocoa powder and garnish with the strawberry.
- 75g/3oz cantuccini biscuits
- 150ml/5fl oz strong espresso coffee
- 250ml/9fl oz double cream, whipped
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder, to garnish
- 1 strawberry, thinly sliced, to garnish
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes