Thai-style chicken curry
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Honey We're Killing the Kids
Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for one minute.
Add the chicken and stir-fry with the curry paste for 1-2 minutes, until browned.
Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, onions and bamboo shoots and simmer uncovered for about ten minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Add the basil and serve into bowls immediately.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp mild curry paste, from a jar
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinned, sliced into strips
- 250ml/9fl oz low-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 green peppers, cored and seeds removed, cut into strips
- packet fresh bamboo shoots
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes