Thai green curry tortilla
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the garlic, shallot and curry paste and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the potato and thyme and fry for a further 2 minutes.
Season well, then add the eggs and coriander. Stir together and cook for 4 minutes.
To serve, turn the tortilla out on to a warm plate and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ready-made Thai green curry paste
- 150g/5½oz new potatoes, finely chopped and blanched
- 1 tsp chopped thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 free-range eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, plus extra leaves to garnish
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes