Sweet potato and chicken curry
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Place the olive oil into a medium frying pan over a high heat.
Add all of the spices and fry for one minute.
Add the chicken and fry for two minutes, stirring to brown all over.
Add the sweet potato and fry for another minute.
Add the tomato purée, onion and broccoli and fry for another minute
Add the tomato seeds and juice and the yoghurt and simmer for five minutes, or until cooked through.
To serve, spoon into a bowl and garnish with the chopped coriander.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- ½ tsp coriander seeds, ground
- ½ tsp cumin seeds, ground
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- ½ sweet potato, cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- ½ onion, sliced
- 100g/3½oz broccoli
- 1 beef tomato, seeds and juice only
- 100ml/3½fl oz Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes