Summer fruit smoothie
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Mary Berry Cooks
Smoothies are not as sweet as milkshakes and are a little healthier too. If you like yours sweeter, just add more icing sugar. To enjoy this smoothie all year round try it with frozen berries.
Measure all the ingredients into a food processor and whiz until smooth. Alternatively use a hand-held blender.
Pour into a tall cool glass and enjoy.
- 225g/8oz fresh blackberries
- 225g/8oz fresh raspberries
- 225g/8oz fresh blueberries
- 1 just-ripe medium banana, broken into pieces
- 150ml/¼ pint natural plain yoghurt
- 150ml/¼ pint milk
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, to taste
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes