Sticky honey and sesame stir-fried beef with herb salad
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
For the beef, place the strips of beef into a small bowl, add the chilli flakes, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, Worchestershire sauce, crushed coriander seeds and honey, stir well and leave to marinate for five minutes.
Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot, add the beef strips and griddle for 1-2 minutes.
For the herb salad, mix the coriander leaves, parsley leaves, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil and seasoning together in a large bowl.
To serve, pile the herb salad onto a serving plate and top with the griddled beef. Place the lime wedges alongside.
For the stir-fry beef
- 150g/5½oz Organic Welsh black beef steak, cut into strips
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- ½ tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
For the herb salad
- large handful fresh coriander leaves
- large handful fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ lemon, juice only
- ½ lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes