Sausage and cabbage soup
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion for 3-4 minutes, until softened. Add the chopped sausage and greens, and gently fry for a further 3-4 minutes.
Tip the canned tomatoes into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add to the pan and bring to a gentle simmer, and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir through the dill.
Serve in a bowl, topped with a spoon of the Greek-style yoghurt.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 200g/7oz German sausage, skin removed, chopped
- ½ head spring greens, shredded
- 1 x 400g/14¼oz can tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp Greek-style yoghurt
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes