Rhubarb, green bean and spring onion salad with almond pesto
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
For the salad, place the rhubarb, green beans and spring onions into a large bowl and stir.
For the dressing, in a separate bowl mix together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well. Pour over the salad and stir well.
For the almond pesto, place the almonds, parsley, oil and garlic into a small food processor and blend until almost smooth.
To serve, place the salad into a serving dish and top with a dollop of almond pesto.
For the salad
- 1 stalk rhubarb, thinly sliced
- 100g/3½oz green beans, blanched
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the almond pesto
- 50g/1¾oz whole blanched almonds
- small handful flatleaf parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes