Radish and sesame soy noodle salad
Prep time 1-2 hours
Cook time 1-2 hours
From Chinese Food Made Easy
This delicious noodle salad is perfect for lunchboxes.
Place the noodles, radishes and cucumber into three separate bowls and transfer to the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
For the dressing, combine all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
To serve, transfer the noodles to a large serving dish, layer with some radish and cucumber and scatter over the black sesame seeds. Spoon the dressing over the noodles and garnish with coriander sprigs. Serve immediately.
For the noodle salad
- 200g/7oz whole wheat noodles, cooked according to packet instructions and drizzled with groundnut oil to prevent sticking
- 200g/7oz red radishes, washed and quartered
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 small handful black sesame seeds or toasted sesame seeds
- fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
For the sesame soy dressing
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Chinese black rice vinegar or balsamic vinegar
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes