Pasta with almond pesto
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Place the almonds, garlic, basil, and parsley into a food processor and blend to a smooth paste. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Stir the pesto into the cooked pasta in a serving bowl and serve garnished with the fresh basil sprig.
- 55g whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 large handfuls fresh basil leaves
- 1 large handful fresh parsley leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g/5½oz shell pasta, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 sprig fresh basil, to serve
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes