Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Fry the lamb in the oil with all the spices for 4-5 minutes on each side, until it is browned and coated.
Pour over the beef or vegetable stock and cook for 15 mins stirring every so often.
For the yohurt sauce, mix the chilli and Greek-style yoghurt together and set aside.
Serve the curry in a bowl topped with the chopped coriander.
Serve with the spiced yoghurt and the new potatoes, if desired.
- 100g/3½oz lamb, cubed
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp cardamom pods, crushed
- ½ tsp medium curry powder
- ½ tsp dried cumin
- ½ tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp dried turmeric
- 300ml/10½fl oz beef or vegetable stock
For the chilli yoghurt sauce
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 75g/2½ oz Greek-style yoghurt
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 100g/3½oz new potatoes, cooked, optional
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes