Herb and tomato couscous with green beans
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Place the couscous into a heatproof bowl, pour over the hot stock and olive oil and cover with cling film. Leave to stand for five minutes.
Add the beans, tomatoes, lemon juice and parsley to the couscous. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir well.
To serve, place the couscous onto serving plates.
- 250g/9oz couscous
- 150ml/¼ pint hot vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g/9oz green beans, trimmed, blanched and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes