Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Place the feta, tomato, raisins and herbs together in a small bowl and gently stir to combine.
Whisk the olive oil with the red wine vinegar in a separate bowl and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
To serve, pour the dressing over the salad and stir to coat the salad well.
- 100g/3½oz feta, crumbled
- 1 beef tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp raisins
- handful fresh parsley, leaves only
- handful fresh mint, leaves only
- handful fresh basil, leaves only
- handful fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes