Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Saturday Kitchen
Transport yourself to Greece with a classic salad of fresh, crisp summer vegetables and tangy feta.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- 50g/2oz black Kalamata olives
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced into 2cm/¾in cubes
- 1 cucumber peeled, diced into 2cm/¾in cubes
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded, diced
- ½ red onion, sliced finely
- 100ml/3fl oz extra virgin olive oil
- 150g/5oz feta, diced
- 1 small, firm cos lettuce, chopped into rough cubes lengthways
- 1 generous sprig of oregano (or 2 tsp dried oregano)
- 50ml/3 tbsp red wine vinegar
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes