Goats' cheese and sun-blushed tomato salad
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Heat a griddle pan until smoking, then brush with the oil.
Place the cheese onto the griddle and cook for two minutes on each side.
Meanwhile mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl, then place onto a serving plate.
To serve, place the griddled goats' cheese on top of the salad.
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 100g/3½oz round goats' cheese, cut in half
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- small bunch fresh basil
- small bunch fresh coriander
- 55g/2oz sun-blushed tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp balsamic vinegar
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes