Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From A Taste of My Life
Combine all the prepared vegetables in a salad bowl.
In a separate bowl, toss the cooked duck pieces in the hoisin sauce.
Place the hoisin duck on top of the salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve at once.
- 4 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into thin strips
- ½ cucumber, seeds removed, cut into thin strips
- 1 crisp lettuce, such as cos or iceberg, sliced
- 2 pre-cooked duck breasts, shredded into small slices
- hoisin sauce, from a jar, to taste
- handful sesame seeds
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes