Courgette carpaccio with tomato, Kalamata olives and a lemon, mint and parsley dressing
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Lay the courgette ribbons onto two serving plates in a single layer.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a small bowl and drizzle over the courgette ribbons. Leave to marinate for ten minutes, then serve.
- 1 courgette, sliced into thin ribbons on a mandolin
- 60g/2oz Kalamata olives, stones removed, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ lemon, zest and juice only
- 1 small handful fresh mint, chopped
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes