Chickpea and cucumber salad
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
This salad will really cut through the fat of rich dishes, such as roast lamb, perfectly.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas and place in a bowl. Add the cucumber, herbs, chilli and red onion.
Gently toss to combine. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1 x 400g/14oz tin chickpeas
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed, chopped into 1cm/½in cubes
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 1 bunch parsley, leaves picked
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt and pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes