Chicken and mango salad
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat, fry the chicken strips for approximately ten minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, season and drain off juices.
In a large bowl whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, lemongrass and onion.
Add the mango, chicken, herbs. Season and toss together.
Serve in a tall pile on a plate with the broccoli.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 75g/2¾oz chicken breast, cut into strips
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ lime, juice only
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- ½tsp lemongrass, inner white finely chopped
- ¼ onion, finely diced
- ½ mango, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 50g/1¾oz blanched broccoli
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes