Carrot and apple salad
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Place the oil and vinegar into a large bowl and whisk together.
Add the apple, carrot and leek and toss together to coat in the dressing.
Sprinkle over the mixed herbs and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
To serve, place onto a plate and sprinkle over the cheddar pieces.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ apple, core removed, cut into thin strips
- ½ carrot peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 25g/1oz leek, white part only, finely sliced
- 25g/1oz finely chopped mixed herbs (parsley, chives, dill)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp cheddar, finely chopped
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes