Broad bean, asparagus and potato salad with duck in parma ham
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
For the salad, place the cooked potato, broad beans and asparagus into a bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
For the dressing, heat the goats' cheese and cream in a saucepan over a gentle heat until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth. Stir in the basil.
For the duck, wrap each duck strip in half a slice of parma ham.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry for 6-8 minutes, or until crisp and golden-brown and the duck is cooked through.
To serve, place the salad in the centre of a plate, top with the duck and drizzle over the dressing. Serve warm or cold.
For the salad
- ½ large potato, peeled, cut into cubes and boiled until tender
- handful broad beans, removed from pods and blanched
- handful asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing
- 55g/2oz goats' cheese
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
For the duck
- ½ duck breast, skin removed, sliced into 4 strips
- 2 slices parma ham, halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp olive oil
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes