Beefsteak tomatoes stuffed with prawns
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Great British Food Revival
These stuffed tomatoes are quick and easy to make and are perfect for a light lunch or starter.
Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
Place the halved tomatoes in an ovenproof dish. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and gently fry the garlic and prawns until lightly browned.
Mix in the breadcrumbs and parsley and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Stuff the tomatoes with the prawn mixture, dot with butter and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 4 beefsteak tomatoes, cut in half horizontally, seeds scooped out
- olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 9 king prawns, cut into small pieces
- 6 tbsp white breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes