Baked chilli feta with tomatoes, olives and a poached egg
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
Place the feta, mint, tomato, chilli flakes, and olive oil onto a square of aluminium foil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then fold up the sides to make a parcel. Squeeze over the lemon juice, place into the oven and bake for ten minutes.
To serve, spoon the baked feta onto a serving plate, scatter over the olives and parsley and place the poached egg on top. Drizzle over some olive oil and serve.
- 100g/3½oz feta cheese
- small handful fresh mint, roughly chopped
- ½ tomato, sliced
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Kalamata olives
- small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 free-range egg, poached, to serve
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes