Bacon and mushroom salad
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
In a bowl mix together the mushrooms, red onion, orange zest, bacon, Stilton, parsley, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Heat a griddle pan and griddle the bread for two minutes on each side.
Serve the salad on top of the grilled bread, topped with the garlic.
- 1 field mushroom, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1 slice bacon, fried and sliced
- 85g/3oz Stilton, crumbled
- 2 handfuls fresh flatleaf parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced and fried
- 1 slice bread, cut into a thick round
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes