Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Blend the lemongrass, garlic, chilli, coriander stalks, cumin seeds and one tablespoon of the hot water in a mini blender to form a paste.
Place this mixture into a small saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for one minute.
Add the coconut milk, hot water, aubergines and lime juice, cover with a lid and cook for 12 minutes, or until the aubergines are soft.
To serve, pour into a bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
- ½ stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander stalks
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 250ml/9fl oz coconut milk
- 50ml/2fl oz hot water
- 4 Thai aubergines, halved
- ½ lime, juice only
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes