Asparagus, tomato and bread salad with soft boiled quails' eggs
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Place all the ingredients except the quails' eggs into a large bowl and stir well.
To soft boil the quails' eggs, place the eggs into a saucepan of boiling water for just over two minutes. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and run under cold water for a minute. Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
To serve, spoon the salad onto a serving plate and garnish with the halved quails' eggs.
- 100g/3½oz asparagus, halved
- small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 slices crusty white bread, cut into cubes
- ½ banana shallot, finely sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 quails' eggs
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes