Asparagus, pea, feta and mint salad
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
Fresh spring flavours combine in this tasty side salad that deserves to be eaten outside in the sunshine. Each serving provides 200kcal, 14g protein, 7.5g carbohydrate (of which 3.5g sugars), 11.5g fat (of which 7g saturates), 5g fibre and 1.3g salt.
Mix together all the ingredients apart from the black onion seeds.
Taste to check the seasoning and add salt and pepper as required. Sprinkle the onion seeds over the top.
- 3 handfuls freshly podded peas
- 1 bunch skinny asparagus, blanched
- 100g/3½ oz feta cheese
- handful chopped mint leaves
- lemon juice, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- black onion seeds, to taste
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes