Artichoke, pepper and broad bean salad with lemon dressing
Prep time less than 30 mins
Cook time less than 30 mins
From Ready Steady Cook
Combine the onion, pepper, artichoke hearts, chives, coriander and broad beans in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour over the salad, stirring to coat everything. Serve.
- ¼ onion, very finely sliced
- ¼ red pepper, finely sliced
- 4 artichoke hearts in oil, drained and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 50g/1¾oz broad beans, skins removed
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
This link may stop to work if/when the BBC removes the recipes